Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shake Off the Dust...Arise

Hello, is there anybody out there? Well, in case there is. First, I'll say sorry. I've had a weird year, a lot of it has involved me pulling away from almost everything. There's a long story to it, that noone cares about. So, the basic news is that I'm starting to feel better about things, and I WILL be writing more disaster movie reviews in the near future.

I do plan on changing the format up a bit, as one of the reasons I stopped was that the last few reviews, I was not happy with. I felt like all I was doing was writing out what happened in the movies, instead of writing a review. So, hopefully, I'll change that aspect up a bit...while still throwing in a few jokes and having a good time. I hope people will read it, and I hope they'll like it.

I'm not going to keep myself on a schedule, but I will make an effort to keep reviews coming more than once a year. :) In my last post from December, I said I would review Twister. I'll keep to that. See you soon (I promise)! Also: I'm tinkering around with a couple other blog ideas surrounding a couple of my other strange hobbies...we'll see if that flies in the near future.

Thanks for sticking around.